This notice is written and customized for visitors to the website https://www.plpcustomsnowboard.com/. This document cancels and completely replaces the document that was previously published on the subject of cookies.7
INFORMATIVA SITO WEB AI SENSI DELL’ART 13 E 14 DEL REGOLAMENTO EUROPEO 2016/679 (GDPR)
INTERESTED PARTIES AND STORAGE TIME
A) users (navigators) of the website https://www.plpcustomsnowboard.com/.
Type of data processed
Purpose of the processing: your data collected during navigation will be processed for the following purposes.
- carrying out operations strictly connected and instrumental to the management of relations with users or visitors to the site;
- collection, storage and processing of your data for statistical analysis also in anonymous and/or aggregated form; statistical analysis aimed at verifying the quality of the services offered by the site;
- share the interactions made and the Usage Data relating to the pages in which cookies are installed that integrate software products or functions with the managers of the social networks
- improve the browsing experience in order to send services and advertising messages in line with the preferences shown while browsing
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING SYSTEMS
B) users of the "Custom Snowboard" section
By filling out the forms accessible in the “Custom Snowboard” section, your data (name, surname, e-mail, telephone number, completion date, experience level, height, weight, age, fit centimetres, preferred shape and length) will be used to give feedback to your request for information. The provision of data for these purposes is the fulfillment of your request. The legal basis of the treatment is the art. 6.1.b) of the GDPR. Your data, subject to your consent given by selecting the appropriate marketing box, will be used to send commercial and advertising information concerning information messages and commercial and promotional communications relating to Ettore Barabino’s activities and products using traditional methods ( e.g. telephone contact, individual e-mails) in full compliance with the principles of lawfulness and correctness and with the provisions of the law. The provision of your data for this purpose is optional and does not compromise the response to your request for information. The legal basis of the treatment is the art. 6.1.a.) of the GDPR You may object to the processing at any time by sending a request to the Data Controller at the addresses indicated in this statement.
C) users section "my account"
By filling in the forms accessible in the “My account” section, your data (email address) will be used to allow you access to the reserved area which will allow you to access the services provided within the area dedicated to you ( access to customer identification data, order management, etc. The provision of data for these purposes is the fulfillment of your request. The legal basis of the processing is Article 6.1.b) of the GDPR. Your data, subject to your consent given by selecting the appropriate marketing box, will be used to send commercial and advertising information concerning information messages and commercial and promotional communications relating to Ettore Barabino’s activities and products using traditional methods ( e.g. telephone contact, individual e-mails, etc.) in full compliance with the principles of lawfulness and correctness and with the provisions of the law. The provision of your data for this purpose is optional and does not compromise your registration. The legal basis of the treatment is the art. 6.1.a.) of the GDPR. You may object to the processing at any time by sending a request to the Data Controller at the addresses indicated in this statement.
METHODS OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
USE OF SOCIAL NETWORKS
RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA AND DISSEMINATION OF DATA
Your data will be processed by suitably appointed personnel and will be communicated externally to companies acting as independent data controllers or data processors:
- external entities that provide cloud services;
- technical support service providers;
- within public and/or private entities for which the communication of data is mandatory or necessary in compliance with legal obligations or is in any case functional to the administration of the relationship.
The complete list can be requested by writing to the contact details of the Data Controller
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
The Site is not intended for use by minors and no minor data is collected by the Owner. In the event that the Data Controller is aware of the collection of such data (e.g. via the contact form) it will cancel them immediately. The Owner will respond to requests for information in accordance with applicable laws. Please note that in the event of requests for information, the parental responsibility provider is required to provide us with consent to the collection of the minor’s personal data.
TITOLARE DEL TRATTAMENTO
The Data Controller is Ettore Barabino, with registered office in Str. S.Martino 9 – 10090 Castiglione Torinese (TO) – Italy, +390119609612, email@example.com in the person of the pro-tempore legal representative.
APPLICATION OF THIS POLICY
If you have any doubts about this Information, first contact Ettore Barabino by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting the Data Controller at the company addresses provided in this document.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PARTIES
EU Reg. 2016/679: Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 – Rights of the interested party
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form and the possibility of making a complaint to the Supervisory Authority.
- The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- of the origin of the personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of processing;
- of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- of the identification details of the owner, of the managers and of the designated representative pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
- of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or personnel authorized to process personal data.
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- data portability.
- The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication